giovedì 7 gennaio 2016

nell' anno 2010 JOSEPH scatta alcune foto in azzurri ....

From the desk of Joseph Chiuchiolo,
Dearest
Lynn Round
in furtherance
 of my oral
 undertaking
 given to you,
I attach herewith
my
 entire album
containing a total of
18 images.
As you can see,you
are definitely a
 special
 as well as a
 unique
 photogenic subject














and
I would like
 to shoot many more
 interesting
 pictures
 of yourself.
I'm using the
 Picasa software
which allows
 me to reduce the size
of the pics considerably.
Le me know 
as to
 whether you are
able to wiew
 the album and
I appreciate
as well any comment
you may have.

We had 
a
wonderful time
yesterday with the
Viaggio
 a Nord Ovest
and hope
will repeat
 the experience
in a not distant future.
U R Great!!!
Love,

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento