domenica 30 agosto 2026
V I T I L I T Y We make your life easier
Dear Miss Rotundo,
We thank you for visiting our Booth at the EFIC Florence, Italia.
We appreciate your interest in our company and products very much. By means of this e-mail we would like to inform you about our company, products and what we can offer you.
Vitility is a family owned company in the Netherlands since 1976 and is ISO 9001 certified. We are specialized for diabetes, home care, health and fitness products.
Service and continued innovation are the primary growth drivers of our company.
At our stand we introduce you the follow items: The Buzzy, High Comfort Sock, Cooling Bag iCool and Dex4.
The Buzzy is the perfect solution for drug free pain release. Although needle pain from a shot may not seem like a big deal, needle sticks are the most feared cause of medical pain in the world.
For more information we refer to our website http://www.vitilitybusiness.com/buzzy/ also we have uploaded the new 2014 product catalog http://www.vitilitybusiness.com/downloads/
You will find the pricelist diabetic, pricelist Dex4 and the General terms and conditions attached at this mail.
We hope that the given information will help you to assess the possibilities for a future business relationship.
If you need more information or any other assistance at this point in time, we of course will gladly help you.
Best Regards,
Carlo Timmers Sales department
V I T I L I T Y We make your life easier
Hercules 22, 5126 RK Gilze, The Netherlands
P.O. Box 3176, 5003 DD Tilburg, The Netherlands
T +31 (0) 13 - 543 46 87
F +31 (0) 13 – 543 80 07
E carlo@vitility.com
I www.vitility.com
Twitter | Facebook
carlo@vitility.com
carlo@vitility.com anno 2013
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento